ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

refurb origional 182 wheels or go different

RB Clio 182
Hi, sometime after xmas im thinking of getting my 182 wheels refurbed, although for a few hundred quid more i could get a set of different alloys.

What do people usually tend to go for if they swap? I like my cars looking pretty subtle and standard and never usually change the alloys although i do like the trophy wheels.

Im really unsure what to do, refurb my standard wheels so they look new or go different!

Im thinking about having a pro detail soon so i want my wheels looking new too, what do people suggest? I own an arctic blue 182.

Ive done a search but cant really find what im looking for, is there a wheel thread anywhere with different types so i can have a ganders, thanks.

FF 182
I was thinking the same thing buddy. A place in Nottingham I know of said they could spray mine Anth Grey and refurb for 45 a wheel. I am not sure if that is good or not to be honest?

RB Clio 182
I was thinking the same thing buddy. A place in Nottingham I know of said they could spray mine Anth Grey and refurb for 45 a wheel. I am not sure if that is good or not to be honest?

Id say that was about average mate, if anything a tad over.

Yea i think im going to get mine refurbed in anthracite, you cant beat abit of new clean looking oem :)