ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Refurb alloy time but what colour???

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Car is booked in next Tuesday for the wheels to be refurbed. I can't decide if I should just stick to OEM or something like below.
What do you think?

Standard

image_zps3af270df.jpg

Darker

_57_zpse852f438.jpg

Peugeot 308
Most people will say standard/silver.

I'd go darker personally, makes it look a tad more evil rather than soft :smilingimp:

When I see a BMW with darker/black wheels it instantly screams it's been raped to me for some reason, there are so many varients around here with darker wheels, usually E46's and they generally look awful . However I saw a rather low E36 M3 earlier with sunflower wheels in bright silver and they looked great

M2 Comp
Call me boring, but I'd go for standard/silver every time.

It's a nice car you have there anyway :up:

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Lol. I nearly bought that M5. She wanted to PX it for a FFRR we had.

I would keep them a nice bright shiny silver.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
No I didn't. She/they wanted retail money for the M5. History/spec seemed great tho. (had it for sale a while)
Full Fat Range Rover. :wink:

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Silver for me too. come re-sale they will just look s**t and nobody will think the wheels are genuine etc, etc.
Silver looks good, and as said get some roof bars for bikes or ski's or whatever, they do look good on estates.