ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

refitting Standard cd player

Leon FR ST
Was just going to fit my standard cd player as my other isnt working correctly...so when fitted it and all wired up i started the car but it didnt ask for a code or anything so couldnt get it to work.
What was i doing wrong???
(btw its a mk2 phase 1 philips radio if that makes any difference).
cheers

Leon FR ST
did-tried holding down the power button,but no luck.
will try in the morning if i get time before i go to work-hopefully i was just being stupid lol!!

Black 133 Cup
As said above - turn it on with the power button and then ---- should appear on the display. If not, check the connections behind the stereo - it may be you have knocked a connection loose when pushing it in the gap.

Massive thread revival but I'm having the same issue, just fitted one of the cabasse units but despite turning it on it isn't showing up anything on the screen, the cables are all hooked up apart from the multi changer as my car doesn't have one.

Any ideas?