ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Redditch meet take two!! :D

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
After last Sunday with three of us turning up! I know There are a couple more people keen to meet this Sunday at becketts farm. Would be good if we had some more people! same time again 4, if that's all good?!

J3 off m42 easy to get to!
http://www.beckettsfarm.co.uk/

Hope to see some more!!

1.Cerrone(07814315711)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
just dont go to durham this meet will be way better that whatever durham has to offer you ;)

1.2 y0!
If it wasnt junior road race nationals i might have consdered it! lol if i get cerron's phone number ill text him to see if your still laundering around carparks at around 6:30-7:00 ish i suppose?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
fair enough mate, will propably be doubtful that we will be around then though

Clio 182 inferno
I'll be there mate with one clean bean!
I'll ask my mate to have a drive up with me in his black 182

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
i am trying to get my mate with a 1.2 to come and him to get his mate with a rb 182 to come, so hopefully we will a good sized meet :)

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Will hopefully be a good little meet! Hope the weather is nice!!

Clio 182
i am trying to get my mate with a 1.2 to come and him to get his mate with a rb 182 to come, so hopefully we will a good sized meet :)

I'm that mate with the rb 182 and I'll be there with Ethan. Don't think he's driving though, we'll get there quicker in my car.

Clio 182
Thats the chap. I saw him last night and he told me about this meet and you and your clio so I said I'd pop along. I've never been to a meet before. Need to fit some springs first though and clean the car, it's covered in fly splats!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
What springs are you fitting? what did he tell you about my clio then. lol

Right i have asked by warwickshire-modified whether you guys would be happy with us turning this into a joint meet, let me know what you think!

Clio 182
What springs are you fitting? what did he tell you about my clio then. lol

Right i have asked by warwickshire-modified whether you guys would be happy with us turning this into a joint meet, let me know what you think!

I'm fitting some eibach sportlines. I've already fitted the back but I stuggled with the fronts getting the lower bolts off the stuts. They're literally welded on and my ratshit couldn't handle the leveredge so I'm borrowing a mamoth ratchet off Ethan and giving it another go on saturday. It's a DIY job on the sports to change springs because you don't need compressors.

And he basically just told me a mate of his (you) were going to a clio meet on sunday because you've got a clio and then he showed me some photos on facebook of your car and told me about your mods. Looks nice mate, just like my old one.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
haha, i didnt find getting the lower bolts off a probelm on mine but the top mounts were stuck solid and we needed use the pikee method of hammer and chisel to undo them. lol. hope you get it done but i would proably nip down to a local garage and get them to give them a blast with their air gun!

Clio 182
Well I've lubed them up so shouldn't be a problem now. The top mounts came off on mine a piece of piss?!?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
well you must have been very lucky

just recieved conformation that warwickshire-modified will be turning up aswell, so should be a good meet

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Sorry to say people........ It looks like i'l be in my van!! The 182 decided it wanted a new alternator! Lol f**king French cars!!!

1.2 y0!
gutted, not what you want :( its some compensation for me though not being able to come! :rasp:

Clio 182
Unfortunately I won't be driving tomorrow due to having no mot and no tax. I would sort out an mot today but I've got a leaky rear damper and it wont pass! I'm not happy because my rear dampers were brand new 5000 miles ago and the renault parts ebay seller I purchased them from is refusing to replace them even though they admit they should last longer! Fack! I wonder if it'll pass an mot if I cleaned the damper?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
you can borrow my non sport shocks i have in the garage if you want

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
All the cars look good! So gutted I dnt have mine ahhhhh!!!!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
yeah mate such a shame, with quite a big meet we started haveing cops coming around after you lot had one

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
THis afternoons been really good we should do it more often. The cars looked lovely.Ill take some pics next time .