ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

red wheels - what do people think?

Civic Type S GT
I was with Cunney when he got his red OZ Ultraleggra on his black 182 and i've got to say as soon as they were fitted and he reversed out of the garage I thought 'You jammy git! They look mint!!'

audi a3 1.8t sport
what about all red wheels on a red car can someone photo shop my audi wheels red

Attachments

• IMG00048-20091128-1412.jpg
    IMG00048-20091128-1412.jpg
    397 KB · Views: 22
  Clio sport 182
looks naff to me on all the colours but thats just my opinion everyone to there own

Last edited:
  bmw e92 330d '09
looks sweet on thw white ph1 wouldnt bother on anything else

as for the audi above i dnt think red wheels would look good... look tacky imo.... black would probs look best imo.

audi a3 1.8t sport
looks sweet on thw white ph1 wouldnt bother on anything else

as for the audi above i dnt think red wheels would look good... look tacky imo.... black would probs look best imo.
probs would look abit s**t and im going to be getting them done black but just interested in what it would look like red

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
That's my car in the OP 3rd one down, and personally I don't think the red suits it. But to the OP - have you lowered it in the photoshop?

225 Cup & Williams
Meh not my cup of tea tbh as folks are saying and i agree that it only really works on a black car although that golf does look sweet with them that colour.

fiesta 1.25
God i miss that car.

They look good on all the colours tbh i like that black ph2 with blue wheels surprisingly.