ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red Trophy Sandbach

Renaultsport Clio Trophy
i know!!! tell me about it, i buy a lovely car and i find out theres like 487 the same!! (one being mine and 12 binned :-( )

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
i know of another 3 round my way. So including me you can knock that down to 483 for now! Only 12 binned? Nice! Did you know the cliosport is the most written off ot hatch ever? Factual fact

Renaultsport Clio Trophy
ha ha as apposed to those fake facts??? but no i didnt know this. but yes sadly another one bit the dust a few days ago. :-(
i did find out the other colour option for the trophy being proposed was white..... how much cooler would that have been....

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
Cap red all the way FTMFW

Back to subject . . .

Anyone see one of them red Trophies in Sandbach? it had recaros and looked good

None
My friend drove his trophy to Oulton park yesterday.....not sure which way he came back to west yorks though!.....gorgeous model, barely uses it now because of work so super low mileage too.....