ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

red stuff

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
using red stuff and ebc grooved and drilled, they are very good bite in nice n hard, people rate carbon loraines the best i think...

get braided lines if you havent already, they make a significant difference.

172 turbo & BMW 1m
using red stuff and ebc grooved and drilled, they are very good bite in nice n hard, people rate carbon loraines the best i think...

get braided lines if you havent already, they make a significant difference.

im going to order the goodridge braided hoses ,had them on my cup and they were reli good

SG9 Forester STi
Greenstuff are fine for lower powered cars, have been on my car for two years and cant complain, very good.

For 2 litre apps though redstuff are great, although initially need warming up in my experience.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
I've been using yellowstuff for just under a year, very good pad imo and my discs are still fine. i used redstuff before these and found they wore out very quickly hence going to yellowstuff. offer good bite from cold and even better once up to temp:D

ITB'd MK1
Avoid anything from EBC tbh, i've had too many of their pads disintegrate (on my own cars) and i dont trust them anymore

for road:
Mintex 1144
Ferrodo ds2500

for track:
PF97
Carbonne Lorraine
Mintex F4

BG 182 FF
iirc kam racing do a good deal on the mintex, i have ds2500 on mine now and imo are a million times better than the redstuff pads i had on

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
EBC seem to receive both good and bad reviews, Ferodo and Mintex only seem to receive good reviews. I suppose that says a lot.

Just wish i'd read more reviews and noticed auto nation's price (although currently out of stock) on the Mintex 114 pads before I bought my Redstuff pads. Had Mintex Extremes on my other car with calipers from an Evo and the stopping was immense, would really put my Clio to shame.

I have the Redstuff pads now, so going to give them a go, but will be buying some Mintex 1144 pads if they aren't up to much.

I also have Brembo HC front discs, OEM standard rear discs and pads, Goodridge braided lines and some 5.1 fluid. Hopefully it will improve the braking of my car, as anything leaning towards 'spirited' braking doesn't inspire confidence ATM.