ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red RS Swansea Tesco

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
Saw one of these with red ClioSport.net stickers on the side window coming out of Tesco Fforestfach heading towards Gowerton/M4 was turning left on the slip road I was in the right hand lane.

Red Clio MKIII
It was me, can remember Seeing you briefly, and it's not an RS, it's a 1.2 bit with the kit :p what did you think? Had mixed feelings :)

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
It was me, can remember Seeing you briefly, and it's not an RS, it's a 1.2 bit with the kit :p what did you think? Had mixed feelings :)

Ohh very nice, thought it looked lovely mate, a car to be proud of even if it just a 1.2, the wise mans car especially with petrol prices ;) Where abouts in Swansea you from?

Red Clio MKIII
Sketty but me and the mrs was on the way to our caravan for a few days, coming back to swansea tonight :( what about you mate? :)

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
Manselton but always down Sketty taking the Mrs to work and picking her back up, surprised its taken me this long to get my first spot on here lol