ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red or LY R27? Opinions

Barge
PMSL at this LY apparent 'hate'.

No one hates it. Some people don't like it. For me, yes it is nice, but and this is the biiiig but, I wouldn't pay a premium for it. Just because one person prefers Ultra Red over the LY all of a sudden they hate it. No, they don't, you're (whoever the jump-on-the-LY-haters-wagon might be) is defensive because you've been stung for 1500 extra notes for some paint and therefore think it is the holy grail of colour.

I would place my bets very highly that not one single person who says 'it's a girls colour' actually means it seriously. Banter.

Golf GTD Mk7
Red for me. Looks really nice on the 197/200

I love LY but not a fan on the newer models. Plus the respray costs are also something to bare in mind

LY 200
Red for me. Looks really nice on the 197/200

I love LY but not a fan on the newer models. Plus the respray costs are also something to bare in mind

This!

Not just the cost but actually getting a spot on match - I couldnt give a rats where i park the Nimbus but this was always on my mind when i owned LY.

Crappy work hire car
I think age comes into this argument too personally - LY is more of a young man's colour, whereas red is respectable regardless of age.

RS Clio 182
cant believe ur arguing over the colour of a car on a forum, you both need to get out more,
anyway imo both look good so its personal choice mate,

1.2 16v Clio
Thanks for your opinions :). I'll only be 21 when i get it so "what i look like in the car" doesnt really make a difference to me, obviously i think both colours are very nice or i wouldnt be asking.

I'll probably end up looking at some different cars and going for one which looks like its been looked after better than the other rather than buying the first thing i see because i like the colour.. we'll see!