ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red car with tints - Pics or PS me.

1.2 Clio
Ok, here's the deal. I need some rear tints, ideally enough to stop visibility inside at night from about half a meter away. I have a fair bit of kit in the back of my car now, so want it none visible. However on a red car real dark tints look gash. So can someone send me pics to help me decide or photoshop me up something. I'm hoping that medium will be enough.
Photo019.jpg

SN201643.jpg

Cheers

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
IMO, having tints will only compound the problem. Your car looks standard, its not going to draw attention to it, as soon as you start modifying it, people will see the tints and think your hiding something, which you are.

Red tints will look gash imo, black looks fine as long as its not completely limo black.

1.2 Clio
No sorry i don't mean red tints, i mean black tints but on my red car.......:cool:.
Thats why i only wanted medium, enough to not 'stick out' but enough to cover it at night.

1.2 Clio
Yeh needs lowering, well not anymore...
Was on a savage hill there! Thanks for the shop anyway jonster :approve:

@ FunkyMunkey are those mediums on rear and lights on front???? If so i'm going medium fo sho now!

1.2 Clio
Thanks a lot lads. that great, I suspect you have to be "careful" with having any tints on the front. So i opted against that, just don't want a huge contrast from front to rear windows too thats all. I'll phone insurers tomorrow for a quote of adding this 'modification' to the policy. After all, it's security film :p.

1.2 Clio
That needs covering up?
SN201736.jpg

A subwoofer that I had imported in from vegas, hand made. Lets just say cost more than 10 good nights out on the pi5s!
And an amplifier which cost equivelent.
Yes, yes i know, why blah, blah, blah, parcel shelf blah blah. Ok is my answer to all those comments.

You've also tempted me to colour code my side bump strips now Dairy milk! As well as make me want chocolate!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Why is the box so tall? As in i know that sub is big, but seriously, it can't be deeper than the entire boot? And is it is, could you not have built something around the spare wheel well as you cant get to it now?

1.2 Clio
Sexy as!!! ^^^
Yes boss, it's bolted down don't worry about that. It weighs 31Kg, just the damn sub!
http://www.ascendantaudio.com/mayhem.php

As for the above post no i need to use that much volume (4.2 cubes after all dispalcements, which is ideal for the sub and tuning, as there are 2 massive UPS batteries in the bottom which can be put nowhere else). Stuff the rear wheel, got those dodgy tyre filler things aint I :approve:, from hellfrauds, like you get with a 182 i believe!