ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

red 197 photos please!

having a s**t day so please post a photo of your red 197 to let me know what mine will look like when it eventually turns up!

Hope Paul doesn't mind...

2007-03-25ObanRoadtrippic11.gif

2007-03-25ObanRoadtrippic12.gif

2007-03-25ObanRoadtrippic21-1.gif

2007-03-25ObanRoadtrippic21.gif

2007-03-25Obanroadtrippic27.gif

2007-03-25ObanRoadtrippic28.gif

2007-03-25ObanRoadtrippic37-1.gif

R26
very nice alan never knew you had changed!

the rents just got a new car on the tf07 plate cause the dvla kept back all the sc07 plates which were for this area!

will keep an eye out for you aly!

very nice alan never knew you had changed!

the rents just got a new car on the tf07 plate cause the dvla kept back all the sc07 plates which were for this area!

will keep an eye out for you aly!

cheers jamie! look for t111 agm! whats your r32's plate?

ST
Nice Alan :cool:

First pictures I've seen of the new car.

Cheers mate...

Those pics are only quick shots, i'll do a proper thread with proper pics next week...its sitting the way it came from the dealer in those pics, it needs a proper detail 1st..

cheers jamie! look for t111 agm! whats your r32's plate?

That plate would've done me too - my initials are the same. Prefer my own ALY plate tho ;)

Looks schweet Alan :). I'm still not 100% convinced on the door graphics but I'll wait til I see them in the flesh. Look brilliant on the front and I love the seats!