ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red 182 Trophy "T500???" Festival place roundabout @ 7:47

Clio 1.2 - 41k miles
As always, I was on the bus and saw it. I couldn't see if there were any Cliosport stickers though. Anyone on here? Is the red paint know as : Flame red? It looked very tidy though :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
There seems to be loads of Trophy's inbetween Reading and Basingstoke for some reason - at least 7, lol!

182 Trophy #333
we spotted this car outside a block of flats in Basingstoke, the owner popped out and said hello, shes owned it since new but isnt on cliosport or cliotrophy and i quote "isnt really a car person" and is looking to sell the car on apparently!!

still not been spotted in Basingstoke in my Trophy!!

Clio 1.2 - 41k miles
we spotted this car outside a block of flats in Basingstoke, the owner popped out and said hello, shes owned it since new but isnt on cliosport or cliotrophy and i quote "isnt really a car person" and is looking to sell the car on apparently!!

Haha Umm, she has a freaking Trophy and "isn't a car person" LOOOL! What colour is yours and stuff, I'll keep an eye out ;).

There seems to be loads of Trophy's in between Reading and Basingstoke for some reason - at least 7, lol!

Really, that's the first Trophy I have ever seen. :p I guess I have only really been looking out in the last few months. Plus I am normally in Basingstoke very rarely Reading! I have seen loads of Renault Sports in Basingstoke and surrounding area there is two or three I see regularly.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Lmao you'll soon no the ins and's outs of the Clio range ;)

It's fine mate, im not spending anymore money on it though now. Saving up for something quicker :rasp:

How's yours coming along?

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member

I think i may have a few weeks back, if you drive down from sainsburys to kempshott r/abouts in the morning?
I was driving my silver 172 (P16uly numberplate is only distinguishing mark really). I only had it on the road for a few days before the tax ran out.
Should be back on the road this week tho.

182 Trophy #333
I think i may have a few weeks back, if you drive down from sainsburys to kempshott r/abouts in the morning?
I was driving my silver 172 (P16uly numberplate is only distinguishing mark really). I only had it on the road for a few days before the tax ran out.
Should be back on the road this week tho.

that could easily of been me mate, i drive down that route every morning on my way to work! Mines KF55 ZGW if you spot it!

Clio 1.2 - 41k miles
Lmao you'll soon no the ins and's outs of the Clio range ;)

It's fine mate, im not spending anymore money on it though now. Saving up for something quicker :rasp:

How's yours coming along?

Poorly! Ha, I may need to get rid of it.. Possible head gasket issues lol!! May trade it in while it still runs!! I think I'll try and get one like yours as in.. Good condition :p Haha

Clio 1.2 - 41k miles
:( gutted mate

Agh good, Yh or get a flame red. I love that colour

Haha :p Not to bothered means I get a newer car anyway.. Just got to work out how much I need to save. I'm looking around the £1500 mark ish. I like blue personally, like my car is currently.