ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red 172 Muxton Telford

Spotted an 02 red 172 bottom of my road last night around 7.15 in Muxton Telford.

Had a big Cliosport sticker on the back window. You were parked outside a guys house that owns a cool mini. :D

Anyone??

I dont know about that mike. I was in me dads car he was driving me to the pub. lol. I just happened to look up the road and it was there but my dad drove off too quickly before I could have a better look.

RS 200

I think ive seen this one about, i think i also saw it on the forcourt at renault in telford around early january time when i went to order my new dynamique. It had a twin magnex exhaust coming from the bottom left of the bumper, i was looking at it.

Chris

Quote: Originally posted by TELFORDS_LURK on 20 August 2005

I think ive seen this one about, i think i also saw it on the forcourt at renault in telford around early january time when i went to order my new dynamique. It had a twin magnex exhaust coming from the bottom left of the bumper, i was looking at it.

Chris
Thats Mikes old one. Fine example it was too.