ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red 172/182 St. Ives (cambs) this morning 8:45 ish

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Had a GDI sticker in the rear window, you were coming around the roundabout heading out of town towards the bridge.

Couldn't see if it was a 172 or 182, 182 trophy I think.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
It wasn't me (sorry if i got ur hopes up) but i just got excited because there's people near me, i live in fenstanton.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Half my family live in fenstanton! All down (or off) the headlands.

Give me a wave if you see a guy in a blue 172!

Clio Trophy
Weird! Sounds like someone Nicked my car! I've got a Trophy and work in Huntingdon and have a GDI sticker in my rear window! But the car was outside my work at 8.10! Must be a twin!!!

Black/Gold 182
I came by there today about that time - but in a black 182 (used to live in Dry Drayton!). Saw a silver 172 ph1 and then a yellow Lambo Gallardo (sp?) in P'boro Xtra Service.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
one_seven_two said:
thats my 172!! going to work!! u got the standard dark blue 172 snoop?? :D

Yep! :) I stared as I saw you. I didn't get a real good look at the car because I was already on the roundabout and couldn't tell if it was a 172 or 182, you've not got standard alloys have you?

Seems theres quite a few of us around here that I didn't know about!

williams 2
na i got cup rimmidge!! there does seem to be a few of us now i know a few ph1 172's have popped up recently! maybe we should meet at a local somewhere and get to no each other!! :D

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
one_seven_two said:
na i got cup rimmidge!! there does seem to be a few of us now i know a few ph1 172's have popped up recently! maybe we should meet at a local somewhere and get to no each other!! :D

That's what confused me then! I only saw your car from the side and saw that the alloys wern't standard, so I thought it might be a 182!

Theres a silver Mk.1 that I see around all the time, smokeys old one I think. I was passing a silver Mk.2 on road to hilton most mornings, but haven't seen that for a while.

Yeah, I'm up for meeting some clio people!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Anyone seen that actual mini(not a mini just small) monster truck around St.Ives its a purpleyblue colour, i've seen it up near the industrial estate a few times. This came to me when looking in the media thread at a clio:rasp:.