ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recover deleted pictures from hard drive

3 Series xdrive
Just wondered if anyone knows of any FREE tried and tested software (that actually works) for recovering photos etc once they have been deleted from recycle bin??

R26
Ive tried a couple in the past, take ages then dont give the results you are after anyway!

Waste of time imo

Astra CDTI SRI
You could try right hand clicking on the folder where it pictures were. If you get a "previous versions" tab, then you are laughing.

If not, your fucked.

GetDataBack is good too, but not free.
I guess it depends how much you value your data :)

Success depends on how you lost them, how you've used your computer since etc.

Renault Clio 172 Sport
There is a CD you can download called "The ultimate Boot Disk". That will get it back for you. You should be able to download if from Torrents or somewhere like that. Let me know if you need to know more...

I said that wrong, there is a bunch of programs which you put onto CD which is called "The Ultimate Boot Disk".
Its a dos based program which allows you to recover deleted items from the NTFS volume.

3 Series xdrive
There is a CD you can download called "The ultimate Boot Disk". That will get it back for you. You should be able to download if from Torrents or somewhere like that. Let me know if you need to know more...

I said that wrong, there is a bunch of programs which you put onto CD which is called "The Ultimate Boot Disk".
Its a dos based program which allows you to recover deleted items from the NTFS volume.

is this what you mean? http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/

GW RS200
The other day I needed one, and must have gone through five different programs. Only one did not just well, but AMAZINGLY well. That was Badcopy Pro. It's out there if you look for it. Good luck!

RB 182
GetDataBack is meant to be good, another one to try is Recuva.

Teh more you use the machine the less chance you have of getting it back as data is being over written.