ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommendations on new speakers?

Megane R26 F1 #1931
Hi everyone,

Im looking at upgrading all the speakers in mr car, i already have a sub but with the standard speakers, the sound quality isn't brilliant.

Anyone with any recommendations on which speakers would be any good would be appreciate please because i dont know where to start? Budget around £100-£150 sufficient?

Cheers!

clio 1.6 16v
i recently installed some focal access components, you can go direct replacement on the door speakers 5.25inch or if you want you can file away some of the plastic and fit 6.5inch. iv had mdf baffles put in which makes a big difference especially on mid bass. the focals are around 120 or hertz components get a good rating on here there around 80

MK3

Dynamiqueee
I have the Hertz set ross is reffering to, DSK 130's

Highly reccomend them, and with your budget of £150 you could use the other £70 you could source an amp to power them!