ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me some headphones...

57 Clio Campus Sport
Go Grado, I got some sr80i for xmas about £100 but for 150 you could probably get the next model up their awesome. Not sure if they woul be suitable for djing thought

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
was looking at the hdj1000 but ive gone for the shure. So many good reviews and my SE210s are awesome...cheers

Storm Grey 200
Sennheiser HD280 pro's. Great sound quality across the range and you can wear them for HOURS unlike my old HDJ1000's which started to hurt the outside of my ear lobes after an hour or so.

Pretty cheap as well...

//edit - missed the boat. Nice purchase tho.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Ahh my bad missed the DJing bit, aye grado won't be the best for you, love them for home listening though...

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
meh grado.

Get beyerdynamics, dt770s are good but the higher models are obviously better, make sure to amp them where applicable.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
save up a bit more and get yourself some Shure's ~£450 .. they rock my world :D

I used to have a set of Pioneer HDJ-100, they were awesome when i DJ'ing. The broke after about 4yrs, so i decided to get the sennheiser IE8'S and as said above, there unreal!! wouldn't recommend them for DJ'ing tho. But i would recommend the Pioneers.

Beyer Dynamics used to do some awesome DJ headphones, however Sennheiser are far better for spares (leads etc)