ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me bulbs!

Had a quick search and couldn't really find what I was after.

Looking at getting side lights, main beams and maybe also fog bulbs for the car to match the current colour of my xenon (dipped beam) bulbs.

They are an ice blue colour, and want the rest to match rather than be yellow.

Any suggestions on bulbs?

Picture to show the colour..

Picture140.jpg

Osram Nightbreaker bulbs are alot whiter than normal bulbs. They will always have a slight orange tinge compared to the xenons but unless you are going to fit an HID kit to the rest of the lights then it will always be this way.

Also a set of LED 501 sidelights will give it a white/blue effect instead of yellow

megane 285 sport
philips diamond vision for main beam, 501 led side lights and you can get led fog lights if the bulbs are h11 like the 197, but these are not road legal.

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
besthongkong.com do H3 led fog light bulbs, get a set of prism quad sidelight leds

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
I spent a total of about 9 quid on eBay and did number plate light, led sidelights, and silvervisions...

All look pretty good too, damn site cheaper than the Phillips jobbies!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 38

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
the led sidelights on ebay are useless, they only last a few month tops, the silvervisions last ages tho, i've had both.
I've had the silvervisons in for over a year now and they made it through the mot as well. but wouldn't advise getting bulbs off ebay tho, usually dont last very long.

Dodgy one
Interested to know how you've managed to get a 57 plate on your 182?

As far as i knew even if it was a private reg you cant make the car newer than the original reg year