ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

recommend me a wax!

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
just read richs' guide and saw about using carnauba wax after using sealant for a better finish. anyone recommend one?

182 Trophy
personaly id go for dodo juice, iv got some light fantastic which is for white and light couloured cars, but you can find out which is best for your cars colour on detailing world or when you go to buy it will tell you what its called
awsome stuff, costs £32 though but well worth it imo

Si

RS Clio 172
loving my viccys concours wax at the mo. used p21s before (think it's changed name now?) either of those are good and not too pricey :)

im keen on getting some victorias concours, meant to be a good carnauba.

although it is what you asked for technically, Collinite 476 is great :)

Clio 197
SS-image-2007-09-28-46fd19a8c2962.jpg

on a more serious note, as a beginner i would go for either collinites or what use to be called p21s, now r222, as they are easy on, easy off and give a great finish.

jamie

Clio 197
It's all personal choice TBH, some people will defend dodo to the death, others zymol etc. The best advice would be to buy a few samplers and give them a try on different panels.

^^^ good advice in all honesty, all detailing is down to personal experience after taking other's advice.

i love natty's blue, price, ease of use, looks on my paint, and smell ;)

p21s was a good all rounder, others i have tried didnt live up to expectations so have stuck by those above.

jamie

Clio 197
I liked the nattys blue on my RB, gives a nice wet shine and is really easy to remove. I gave AutoGlym HD a try when I got a pot for ~£20 and it gives about the same look at the nattys paste, maybe a bit more shiny but lasts a couple of months longer.

I liked the nattys blue on my RB, gives a nice wet shine and is really easy to remove. I gave AutoGlym HD a try when I got a pot for ~£20 and it gives about the same look at the nattys paste, maybe a bit more shiny but lasts a couple of months longer.

ah now that is interesting, i saw some on offer the other day. that is the only thing with nattys, not that i mind, but i replenish it roughly every four weeks (srp egp/jeffs and wax)

recommend the AGHD then?

jamie