ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me a wax please!

mk3 golf gti
just after something off the shelf, from halfrauds or the like, will be using srp and egp first, car is pearl black, what should i go for?
thanks in advance

106 GTi
Depends on how much you want to spend.

FK1000P (Technically a paste sealant but looks good)
Victoria Concours
Swissvax Onyx
Swissvax Best of Show

Are my 4 choices.

mk3 golf gti

Victoria Concours
Swissvax Onyx
Swissvax Best of Show

Are my 4 choices.

are these available in halfords etc or web order only?

Astra SRI CDTI,Hornet FA8
Think its worth ordering one tbh, unless Halfards do a decent wax in their Megs range.

Ive got AG HD wax. Its my first wax so I cant comment on how it compares to others. But I am very impressed with it, looks the dogs after a couple of layers :)
And its not too expensive as it comes as a kit too.

Megane R26

Victoria Concours
Swissvax Onyx
Swissvax Best of Show

Are my 4 choices.

Not tried Onyx, but totally agree with the other three, depending on budget.

Megane R26
If you must buy HD Wax, then get it from your local AG Franchise for about £20, rather than £40 or whatever it is in Halfords.

FK1000P still spanks it for £18 though :)

106 GTi
Not tried Onyx, but totally agree with the other three, depending on budget.

Almost BOS looks, but not as durable. Better option than anything else in that price range though.

The AG HD wax is ok, nothing special and is hard to use compared to other waxes.

Megane R26
Almost BOS looks, but not as durable. Better option than anything else in that price range though.

The AG HD wax is ok, nothing special and is hard to use compared to other waxes.

I think I'll try some Onyx on the R27. Have you tried Nano Express for top ups Rich?

Audi TT 225 Quattro
onyx ftw:D, smells lovly to lol
pod6thfeb016.jpg

cleanup029.jpg