ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend a Valeter/Detailer. East Midlands or close by?

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
Just bought an E39 and would like to get it thoroughly cleaned inside and out, leather treated, maybe machine polished/waxed etc. It's by no means in bad shape but for me cleaning a car normally involves £5 and a disused petrol station!

I am based in Coventry, but willing to travel, can anyone recommend someone decent?

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
There's only one guy that springs to mind when you say East Midlands and that's Jim White at White Details.

Check him out on YouTube, top quality work! He's booked up for months in advance though.

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Jim is amazing, just trying to get the Mrs' new car in with him but he's booked up for 2/3 months

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Just bought an E39 and would like to get it thoroughly cleaned inside and out, leather treated, maybe machine polished/waxed etc. It's by no means in bad shape but for me cleaning a car normally involves £5 and a disused petrol station!

I am based in Coventry, but willing to travel, can anyone recommend someone decent?

Did you get sorted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk