ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

recomended splitters for the ph1 mk2 172

ph1 172 / r1 mini project
does anyone recomend a splitter for the ph1 mk2 172?? ive been lookin about but most companies only do them for the ph2. the only one that caught my eye was an rgm one that needed colour coding which looked quite well......

maybe just a standard cup splitter and make it fit . . . . . they do finish the bumper off nicely and are not too OTT. . . . .someone on here has made one fit, cant remember who, sure someone will know.

jamie

Chocolate Bar™
100quid off renault, so not the cheapest little piece of plastic you'll ever find.

i like the cupra one (the flat one) but its a little deep in all honesty, or the lagunna one is the one i'm going to try. but again think it'll tear off when the cars lowered

ph1 172 / r1 mini project
mite just keep an eye out in the scrap yard, mite be able to make something fit....

cheers