ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

recomend me a headunit...

Black-Gold 182
I got one of the Sony USB HU, (all be it with the USB on the front). The main reason for going for that one in particular was cause I wanted to keep existing steering wheel control. £120 for HU & £60 for interface so I could keep info display and hand controls. I'd never go back to the standard - audio quality is awesome, USB is really usefull, and it does all the FM/MW/LW stations you can get - 3 FM storage slots (6 buttons a piece). Audio outs on the back for a sub/amp if it so took your fancy, and audio inputs for an extranl CD changer.

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
Got a budget of £150 to get a new head unit,after something that has ipod connectivity from the back so i can run the cable into the glove box...so what you all recomend?halfords have an alpine one on there website thiking bout getting that,whats peoples views
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/...9867_crumb_31265-31371_parentcategoryrn_79867
Cheers G

i had this in my clio and couldnt fault it to be honest. it does the basics well and works the ipod easily when driving etc. but get the steering wheel control adapter though it makes all the difference

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
I'm going to buy this as its £150 with ipod lead, from caraudiosecurity.com , its matches the dash colour and illumination colour, CDE-9881R
ALPINE-CDE-9881R.jpg

Leon FR ST
am not blessed with a dark dash colour lol...but thats nice tempted to go for that tho....the decisions.
G

Clio Mk2 Phase 2
That's The Alpine Headunit Ive Got In My car...Its Really Good and The Ipod Connectivity Is Really Nice and Fast.

Clio 182
i've got a slightly older version of that alpine unit, my ipod never leaves the glovebox! Excellent even with standard speakers.

phase 1 172
so how do you flick through tracks when your listening to the ipod? do you have to do it at the actual ipod or will it work through the steering wheel functions