ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reccomend me a dual monitor graphics card

After my rebuild following a stupid mistake of letting liquid hit my motherboard my pc is up and running, improved and better, my graphics card before and now still after the build will go blank on both monitors for a second or two if under stress then recover...

Ive asked on a pc forum and they've basically said because yeah it was second hand when i bought it, its old and cant cope any more, possibly damaged in some way... who knows, anyway i run dual VGA monitors, my current gpu has twin DVI outputs and i use adapters...

Im looking for recommendations for a twin output card (for some reason i would like 2x VGA or 2x DVI outputs rather than a card that has one DVI and one VGA on one card :S)

Around £50-70, all i do is browse the internet, and watch films...

Please recommend me something :)

Last edited:
  2.2 bar shed.
Cheapest you can find at the end of the day. If its only browsing and watching movies then it doesn't really matter.

Yeah, was going for the cheapest route, but i wanted a card with 2x vga ports for some reason, dont know why most have 1x dvi 1x vga, im told because of cost and most people only running one monitor, so they have a choice of monitors,

Combo of twin identical outputs, silent cooler, good amount of on-board memory and overall rating was looking for, im out of touch with hardware atm,

Wondering if there is a really good deal about for what suits my needs but i think ill just have to shop about if nothing comes up on here, cheers.