ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro's in an early 182

BG FF 182
So I've read that the Recaro Trendline's were only an option in later cars?

I have them in my '04 (registered 08/06/04) so I'm a bit confused. I also have the poverty-spec rear bench and surely it's unlikely that someone retrofitted the Recaro's afterwards and went to the trouble of also making the rear seats worse?!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
So I've read that the Recaro Trendline's were only an option in later cars?

I have them in my '04 (registered 08/06/04) so I'm a bit confused. I also have the poverty-spec rear bench and surely it's unlikely that someone retrofitted the Recaro's afterwards and went to the trouble of also making the rear seats worse?!

If Recaros were speced as a option, the poverty rear bench came with them. Good old Renault.

BG FF 182
If Recaros were speced as a option, the poverty rear bench came with them. Good old Renault.

That's what I mean when I say that it seems unlikely someone retrofitted them at a later date, but I've read that they weren't an option until 2005?

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Maybe the person that fitted them had a buyer for both front and rear seats. He possibly want the whole 'Trophy' feel/spec inside the car? Stranger things have happened. ;)

BG FF 182
Is it impossible for them to have been fitted at the factory? I know the guy I bought it from thought they were factory-fitted.

Is there any way of finding out how the car was shipped (with what options and when etc) using the VIN or something?