ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro seats - what is a good price?

320D E91 Estate
Hey everyone,

I'm after some advice, I'm looking at getting some recaro bucket seats, the ones which come in the evo 5 / accord type r for my Clio 172. I've found a set with Mitsubishi runners for £200 + postage in good condition. Is that a good price do people think? I have also found a set of vectra GSI recaro seats for £60, has anyone put them in a Clio before or any other car?

Thanks in advance

330i. E30 Touring.
£200 for ATR/Evo Recaro's is good. Not amazing, but good. With Clio frames, they go for £350 on here

320D E91 Estate
Ok so really £200 is the max to pay for Accord type R / Evo 5/6 seats without Clio subframes. They seem to be inflated from that on Ebay and Gumtree from what I've seen. Ones advertised are between £250 and £350 without Clio subframes. Haven't seen any advertised on Clio sport since I've joined. How long did Dan take to mount your seats Emma? Just wondering whether its cheaper to buy just seats and custom mount them or for the extra buy seats on Clio frames

320D E91 Estate
It took a couple of hours to do both. He did completely fabricate the mounts himself so that took a fair amount of time

Fair enough, I assumed you used a set of Clio runners then custom made frames to mount the seats on? You going to the Taunton meet tomorrow?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
You'll struggle to find a good condition set for less than 200 IME, if you do manage to save anything at all on that price, its unlikely to be more than about a score and end up taking ages, sure the occasional bargain does come up but not normally in a rush at the time you want them IME