ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro seats 197/200

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
In all honesty I'm not expecting to get that which is why I've put the best offer with the expectation of getting knocked down on price :)

Edit: as you can probably tell eBay is very new to me...

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
you dont need to pay on RS to advertise

why couldnt you fit them in the end?

S

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
you dont need to pay on RS to advertise

why couldnt you fit them in the end?

S

Just trying now, I've signed up but it's not letting me post a For Sale thread annoyingly!

Think I've just found the problem, they have been spammed in the last few weeks apparently so its taking a little while longer than usual to allow new users to post threads up...

And I was going to make base plates to bolt the seats to, then bolt the base plate to the original seat mounting points in the car. Unfortunately being that they are on the tunnel, the Recaro seats sit far to high and touch the roof. Was gutted!

Edit: I also wasn't going to start hacking up the subframes to get them to sit lower. Although Im sure I could it's a lot of ball ache which I dont have time for at the moment. And I could potentially ruin a decent set of chairs as there are no marks on the material at all.

I didn't realise they were yours op, why did you price them so high?

Yer they be mine Knuckles :) and TBH apart from the reason I gave earlier (priced higher expecting people to then make offers etc and be knocked down) I wasn't sure what they're worth. There aren't any on eBay I could find so I just 'best guessed' judging it on Trophy Trendline prices and what I bought them for, plus the seat covers.

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I sold a set of 200 recaros for 1.6k last year. Epic sale.

That would be more than nice! Have to hope the right person sees eBay then!

Ah I get you, fair dos.

yeah, 197.net keeps getting spammed with NFL jersey posts so they have to individually accept each member. It's quite amusing :p

Haha that does sound funny. No wonder you 197/200 users are over here then they sound like they have some issues!

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Defender 110
If you've put them up for that price, leave them up for it. Someone will definitely buy them if your not in a rush.

dont drop the price

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Lovely!
I had the same problem when I bought a set to fit into my R26, because these are 'Renault' seats the mountings on the bottom are nothing like what a standard Sportster CS is like off the shelf from Recaro so there are not subframes available off the shelf that work.

If these would fit my M3 I'd be tempted, best seats ever made!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
1500 quid easily for these:eek: especially in that condition, probably even more if ur prepared to shift them overseas, as thats were the big money spenders r these days:cool: