ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear wiper - only half?

I dont know why this is happening but the wiper seems to only wipe half of the windscreen.

Ill let the picture do the talking, hopefully you get the idea.

P1000555_zps815acbd0.gif

Any help welcome!

04BGFF182CLIORS
You either need a new blade or your current one needs bending back into shape to sit against the glass...

Twingo Dynamique
I vote de wiper, even when it does work you end up having a semi circle of clean glass surrounded by dirty or just water stained glass :/ i need to do mine.. hate the way it looks through the rear view mirror :L

You either need a new blade or your current one needs bending back into shape to sit against the glass...
Ive tried doing this but same thing happens. Might try cable tie it and leave it over night.

I vote de wiper, even when it does work you end up having a semi circle of clean glass surrounded by dirty or just water stained glass :/ i need to do mine.. hate the way it looks through the rear view mirror :L
Wanting to keep an OEM look so im keeping it! Although if it wont fix at all then ill end up maybe doing this.