ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

REAR WHEEL BEARING

clio 172
right, had bit of a mare snapping a bolt in rear axel, sooo while getting it fixed they found my rear wheel to be whobbling, they checked it and we found bearing bolt was lose, we got it tightned and was mintafter, my fear is what locks this in place. can it just undo again it was a fair way off when we checked it

thanks phil

p.s im not as stupid as this sounds ahaaha just usualy they have a pin or you punch bolt to lock it thanks anyhow

clio 172
sorry mate spacer so that would cause the losening of the bolt then, and me tightening it has done not alot then ahhaha cheers in advance phil and fred you not tooo far from me what price would you charge for dephaser and cam belt looking to get it done it next few weeks. just sorting few other niggles first cheers.

Lionel Richie
yeah the hub nut doesn't come loose for no reason! prices are in my trader section matey, have a look