ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear washer

Megane Trophy, Golf
this may sound silly but when i put the rear screenwash jet on the front one comes on too! any ideas. cheers peeps

i would be but works got in the way unfortunatley, the pump was about 11 quid from renault, but if you go to chesterfield be prepared for stupidity beyond belief, best to take the part with you, (and a parts list and preferably the person that designed the clio) i presume its a similar fault to mine, was coming out pretty low pressure on mine too, where bouts you work? i only really see one cup in our area and thats a girl that lives in sheff i think

Megane Trophy, Golf
start working there in a week! just off junction 31. work for carphone at mo! theres lots of pressure though. yeah gordon lamb are crap! which garage do you use?

if i ever use a garage then i use the one behind claycross powersports, (i forget its name) work is good, prices brilliant, but they can be a little slow at times, but i do most of the work myself, if you ever need a hand with anything im happy to help if i can do

Megane Trophy, Golf
nice one mate. we will have to do some cruzin soon! what mods you done to your car? will take you up on help wi car mate, and i dont mind helping you with your car.

my car? hehe well, seeing as you asked. . . . . . .

DSC_0034.gif

DSC_0039.gif

thruboot.gif

opendoor.gif

pod.gif

gate.gif

running white 15 team dynamics 1.2 wheels now though

Last edited:
well the engine is currently acting up (1.6 lump) im now deciding what my new plans are to be as far as what engine to fit, the 1.6 will be there till the spring and then i want to do something we havent seen yet.

Megane Trophy, Golf
well the engine is currently acting up (1.6 lump) im now deciding what my new plans are to be as far as what engine to fit, the 1.6 will be there till the spring and then i want to do something we havent seen yet.

cool mate! mm will be fun to see what your putting in next! car looks sweet. any ideas what your dropping in next.

there are a few ideas floating round, a friend of mine is looking at several possibilities including a couple of diferent jap engines, but looking to have something reliable and have aroung 250 bhp with space for more to begin with, s2000 engine would be nice lol

Megane Trophy, Golf
lol! that would be sweet! or you could put a cozzie one in. you will have to give us a shout when you up here, could go for a drive..