ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Strut Rubber Mount

Joah

ClioSport Club Member
Need a new rear strut rubber mount, the bit the rear strut bolts too (its actually the rubber bit in the wheel arch I need but I think there the same) but I cant find a part number or any info. Can someone help?

172 CUP

I too need my rear shock abosorber rubber mounts(the 2x top ones,its the ones that sits ontop of the struts,one is on the underside of the car and the other is inside)
i have called my local renault dealer but they told me that they only come with new shocks:eek:.
Think i will give ktec a buzz tomorrow.
Any other suggestions would be greatfull.

172 CUP
Rear shock absorber top rubber strut mounts are only available with new shocks:dapprove: there the ones that come in 2 halfs. 1 side fits on the underside of the car and the other half fits on the inside which is then held on by the main nut,by anychance has anyone replaced there rear shocks and may have these lying around doing nothing.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yup I do. Seeing as how technically it would cost £100 from Renault then first £85 to me gets them.

Or a tenner posted first class, your choice ;)

IMG_5820Medium.jpg

Bumping this thread to see if anyone has a set of rear rubber mounts in usable condition, before I buy a brand-new set of dampers.

Plus two M10 x 1.5 mm nuts to suit the rear struts would be a bonus.