ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear splitter fitted

G51 BEN
Just got my rear splitter off VinVin and got it on my car yesterday. :D

200011.gif

120454.gif

Liked these when I was 17, six years on they are not my cuppa. Glad you like it though fella, it's all that matters!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I like it because it's oe, sadly the car needs to be colour coded for it to work.
Looks like you have just stuck it on as an after thought tbh.

G51 BEN
fair enough guys. i dont want anything over the top so went for something a bit more subtle.. if you dont like it then thats cool. im saving up for a 172 or 182 anyway. in the meantime i have this lil thing and just wanted to make it look a bit better in my opinion. colour coding next i think

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I like the idea of it, its similar to the M-Sport BMWs, but on those the bumper seems to stick out more, the "spoiler" or whatever its called is normally a bit inside. Its a bit odd as it looks like its sticking out at a bit on an angle.

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
this is a 100% genuine part from renault belgium and is from the 'soft kit' those of you who've commented on my car will know but those that dont know about it, dont hate as everyone has their own rights.

IMG_0396.jpg

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
i like it. Would look even better with the bump strips colour coded and the splitter in carbon :p