ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Speakers

Slooooow Ass 1.2
Hi Guys,

Wanted to upgrade my rear speakers (In rear quarters not either side of parcel shelf). Was wondering if anyone has any idea as to if its possible to fit a pair of 6x9's in there as i have a pair of HiFonics 6x9's laying in my house doing nothing at all. A guide or just some information would be much appreciated. Want to go with a stealthy look as i prefer the standard look but uprated parts.

Cheers Guys,
Luke

CLIO Iceberg 172
heavy modification to the surroundings to fit 6x9's and if by some how you get them in, you would need to sound deaden the panel otherwise you will get a crap sound with loads of vibration from the car's panels.
6x9 are designed to be used with a lot of air around them, hence the boot
someone would most prob contradict me but MEH!

Slooooow Ass 1.2
I prob shoud have said this in my first post, want to put them so they use the car as the enclosure so as to get the best sound possible from them. Sorry about that, thanks for the help though.

Still tryin to wake up on a boring as hell Monday at work.

E87 118d M Sport
talking of 'meh' saw in the news today that thats being added to the dictionary this year (sorry to be off topic lol)

Slooooow Ass 1.2
Quite like my 6x9's as they are 125w rms each, was tempted to put them in parcel shelf but don't want the same fate as as few people i know who's cars have been broken into due to 'advertising' your install.