ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear shock

Cliosport 172
Hi All

basically i need to sort out the leaking rear shock on my ff172 today as i'm going away first thing monday morning, i've found some at Eurocar parts but tbh they are only £48 the pair, compared to what i've seen posted on here which is about £80 a pair from ren which makes me think they aren't as good. Should i go for it as it needs to be done today or live with the leaking shock a get some from ren when i get back?

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
what ! i got quoted £80 PER shock .... not per pair.

ended up paying £75 for both after renault offered me 50% - supplied and fitted.

RenaultSport cup172 TT309
Question - Are the shockers the same part on the 172 and the 172 cup ? How much do Renault charge for a pair ? ....... Defo go with the OEM parts mate, but that sounds far to expensive, doesn't it ?

Question - Are the shockers the same part on the 172 and the 172 cup ? How much do Renault charge for a pair ? ....... Defo go with the OEM parts mate, but that sounds far to expensive, doesn't it ?

£49 +vat each from memort for a Cup ones.

Thats sounds to expensv though £80 each etc there all about £50 each dampers usual with VAT

Nope 172 CUp and normal 172 are different rear dampers they are externaly the same and will fit few would notice the difference.