ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear right abs sensor part number?

Hello fellas been trying to get a rear right abs sensor for my Clio 172 with cruise and traction control. Ecp say there are 3 available but can't guarantee its the right one. They recommended getting the parts number from Renault. So I've rang Renault who have refused to give me the part number on account of I'll buy it from somewhere else as it's cheaper. They are willing to relieve me of £117 +vat for the sensor. Is this dam thing made of gold!

Could any of you good people give me the part number for this? I have heard it's a dealer only part but there unwillingness to give me the part number suggests otherwise.

Or of anyone knows of someone with a spare rear hub with working sensor they wish to post send them my way.

Chambers_RS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup&Leon K1
Pm me your reg I work at GSF I'll try and get you the part number tomo
It's whether it has ESP to why there is choices.

For anyone looking for the part no. For rear right abs sensor with abs here it is

95fdd431edfaae8f6c6aa7cb463bcf49.jpg

182 Trophy
For anyone looking for the part no. For rear right abs sensor with abs here it is

Yep, that's the one and exactly what I just fitted to mine to cure an ABS/ESP light fault. The ATE part from Eurocarparts even has the OE number stamped on it and it's a fair bit cheaper than the item from Renault.

Yep it's like half the price. Renault refused to give me the part no. So thought this may be useful for others