ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Renault Badge

Hi all

Would anyone be so kind as to give me the part number of the rear Renault badge (not the diamond... the one above the Sport badge saying Renault) for a 2002 MKII Clio Sport.
And if your feeling really nice then the measurements of the badge would be great too!!!.. : )

Im trying to buy one off ebay from the UK, but i need a part number and or measurements to make sure its the right one...

my badge fell off a couple of months ago and the car has felt naked ever since...

cheers

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Because of the time of morning im still half asleep but from what i remember i tried to buy one of these from my local garage and they wanted about £35 i think.
Ebay should be much cheaper though

VaVa

PM Mike172sport . Its probably his ebay shop your looking at and you may be able to get a bit of a discount if you do it through the forum rather than through ebay due to fees etc.

yep renault want to charge me $70AU for it, so ebay is def. the better option. But im having trouble finding a good one ie one that doesnt have scratches and stuff on it...

might PM Mike to see if he has any i can get off him...

thanks for the help guys

cheers

R

rich[182]

dont know why its so much, renault dealers sell the renault and the sport badges for the megane 225 for £24 inc vat