ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear lights

will the phase 2 lights fit my phase 1? they look better and more bulky!:)

i dont think lexus stlye will suit my black valver?

yer they r,my car looks to black as it is,i have a smoothed boot and i am trying to break it up a bit!looks to plain!do u know if they fit mate?

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Yer they will fit no problems !!

Look sh*te though !! I like the phase 1s better !!

Skoda Fabia vRS

right, ive just done this so lets clear it up

phase 1 is flat, the phase 2 + 3 are the bubble ones

YES they do fit, as ive literally just put some on mine which my mate had tinted, its too dark for a pic at the mo but ill try an take one soon for you

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Wongy

Sorry mate I replaced my phase 1s with quad lights.

A: To match the fronts.

B: Too look different.

C: Coz the phase 2 ones look Girly !! And i wouldnt insult my car by putting em on it !!

clio williams, Ph1 172

The phase 2 ones look loads better i think. They look similar except more modern. they fit straight on and just update tha car a bit.

where did u get that spoiler? the exact place? i want 1, i have been after a spoiler and that looks just rite,not over the top if you know what i mean!

great help mate!:D

Skoda Fabia vRS

got it from Euro Car Parts, with brake light i think its £90 all in, ex brake light i think its about £80 all in

Willy2

I chucked my phase 1 lights, look much better with phase 2, lexus ones are not for the grey valver.