ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear light problems

Very broken 172 cup
i have no idea what the hell i going on with my rear lights but when i have them on and i brake i get the rear fog light,light come on the dash and when i put the car into reverse with the lights on,i get the rear fog icon again and the left indicator comes on but doesnt flash

wtf is that about!!!!

any help would be appreciated!:S

Common problem that so nothing to worry about. Might be worth doing a search for ideas how to sort it as I've just left mine haha.

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
Sounds like a bad earth iirc. Had a few people with the same problem. If it is a 51 plate it is most likely a Mk2 Ph2

Very broken 172 cup
oh ok, not sure of what mk it is.it looks like yours stewart^^^^
the first time it did it i thought i was imagining it!

Yeah then it is a Mk2Ph2. The fog light thing is annoying, hasn't happened my car but if it is anywhere near as annoying as having your "airbag" and "serv" lights on constantly I do feel sorry for you.

Very broken 172 cup
where abouts are the earth points? ive noticed that when the window wipers are on and i indercate left the rear wiper comes on too!!

the car is possessed!!!

Its french, enough said, never heard of wipers responding to indicator controls, have u had anyone out to exorcise the car of all its demons recently?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Take the taillights off, look at the connection you will see most probably rust. clean it off re-connect job done :) mine had this for ages indicators the lot went nuts, dad sorted it in the end with some nail file :)

Very broken 172 cup
will try all this but from reading varius threads the answers to every electrical issue seems to be solved by fiddling with wires under the seats??

seems a little strange but ill give it a go.

just gotta watch i dont fart whilst driving else i may be ejected out of the sunroof!

will try all this but from reading varius threads the answers to every electrical issue seems to be solved by fiddling with wires under the seats??

seems a little strange but ill give it a go.

just gotta watch i dont fart whilst driving else i may be ejected out of the sunroof!

On the up side, it may solve any leaks, creaks or rattles your sunroof is most likely going to develop!