ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Impact + Todays Pics

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Someone went into the back of me today and i was just wonder what you guys thought.

I put the 172 bumper on my car, but its a monaco one and my car is like this odyessy color or however its spelt. A few people have said that ill need a new bumper and that so ill need to fork out a new one and get it sprayed!

He said he would rather give me cash, so it didnt affect his insurance company. He was like 50-60 yr old driving a CLK so i dont think hes the one for conning me. IS this still aloud, to do it without the insurance. Thanks, Sam!

Erm, Well anyways, here some of pictures of the damage and my little drive. LOL

3162831867_9214cd5961_b.jpg

3163661576_d6c47a219d_b.jpg

3162830789_d48b5f67d4_b.jpg

3162835711_72f98aef2a_b.jpg

3163675316_cdd38c7784_b.jpg

3163676306_b490b20ba2_b.jpg

3162837591_6185ce72d3_b.jpg

The others didnt come out brilliantly so not werth posting.

Thanks again, Sam!

Yeh, you can just take his cash. No probs there.

Also, theres no way you need a new bumper. Most of that would probably disappear with a bit of elbow grease!!

Take his money, get it sprayed. Jobs a good'un.

Unless that bumper is cracked, there's no need at all for a new one. As said, take his cash and get it sprayed, job done.

alien green rs133
get a new one get it sprayed and take my cash for that one :D

dont listen too them^^^^^^^^^^^^

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Just get it Sprayed and give him the Bill... Don't rip him off or take the piss if it was an honest mistake

agree...dont bother ripping him off

just got to a garage, get it repaired, give him the bill

White clique
I might be inclined to have a look underneath the car just to make sure it hasnt dented any of the area around there, as its on the corner it looks like it will be fine, but when some bell hit the back of my MG once, the bumper looked fine with hardly any scratches, but the boot floor was creased.

The bumpers are designed to keep their shape, so just double check in case.