ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear discs for a 172

clio 172
need some rear discs for my 03 plate 172 i have needed some for a while but looked today and one has broke in half...any places to get some at a good price as money is a bit tight as i need engine mount and cam belt is due for a change

cheers

182 FF
need some rear discs for my 03 plate 172 i have needed some for a while but looked today and one has broke in half...any places to get some at a good price as money is a bit tight as i need engine mount and cam belt is due for a change

cheers
your disc has broken in half?! do you not meen the brake pad?

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
brakes international for discs fitted with bearings and pads £110 all in.

Lots of Alfas
Make sure you get the discs with bearings and abs rings already on them. Its not safe to drive with them cracked!!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Also, mind and make sure the thrush washer stays or goes back on the same way it came off, as i found out the hardway when it went on the wrong way and broke into hunners of wee bits and i had to order one from the factory in France, 3 days that took...