ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear camber shims, buying, advice on how to!

OK, hopefully I might have these camber shims for the rear of my car on the way.

I have no idea what these things are meant to look like. Can someone tell me what is involved with fitting them, whether a novice can fit them and if not how much some kind soul on here/local company would charge to fit them (The guys at Birchdown may be seeing me a little sooner than they thought ;))

SNV31220.gif

SNV31221.gif

Cheers for any help!

Jamie

It is a mk2 ph2 clio D4ve, had thought they should look something along those lines. Could they be used to adjust the angle of bolts somewhere on the rear beam??

they look more like something you'd use to stiffen the rear bushes. Can't see that they'd do anything for camber, are you sure they're for a clio?

Not 100%, they are pictures from a member on here that bought them from whiteline but ended up not fitting them as the garage fitted something different for his rear camber . . .