ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear bumper strip colour change?

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
I have a second (spare) rear bumper strip and am toying with the idea of colouring it to match the bullets or wheels as a bit of a trial (obviously keeping the original, original).
just wondered if anyone has done it before and has any photos of it if so?

It seems fairly uncommon to do, and may/may not be a good idea...

bb6ae44cc0cda32df845f44dbf80923f.jpg

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Interested but as it's not common I'm guessing it's ben done and frowned upon

Haha, that was my thoughts exactly. If I don't find any photos of examples I'll do it anyway as it's only a spare, but I'd much rather not waste the time if I can get confirmation it looks crap

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Who's are the fluorescent green and pink ones that are at every show? I'm sure they have the bumper inserts painted.
What colour are your bullets?

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Who's are the fluorescent green and pink ones that are at every show? I'm sure they have the bumper inserts painted.
What colour are your bullets?

Oh yeah I see them all over the place, Wasn't thinking something as loud as fluro though! Bullets are standard colour, like a satin silver... I think on silver or black 1*2s making it anthracite would look good but on my Arctic I'm just not sure!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Oh yeah I see them all over the place, Wasn't thinking something as loud as fluro though! Bullets are standard colour, like a satin silver... I think on silver or black 1*2s making it anthracite would look good but on my Arctic I'm just not sure!
Yeah silver might stand out too much. A dark grey might work?

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Not sure it’d look good on a road car, I did mine on my track car though, mainly because I’m a tart, obviously :innocent:
View attachment 1337354

Thanks mate, as you say looks good on yours matching the bump strips and interior but I've decided would look odd on mine, considering mines pretty much standard [emoji848]