ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear bumper removal

172 cup
Tried search the guides but can't find anything on how to remove the rear bumper.

Sure it's easy but a bit of hhelp where the bolts are and any tips would be helpful.

-jack the back up
-take the wheels off
-2 m10 bolts in each wheel arch, at the back. one holds the bumper on, the other holds both the bumper & the arch liner iirc. closest to the outer edge of the arch
-2 m10 bolts underneath the car, near the centre of the bumper (under the boot basiaclly)
-2 torx bolts on the top of the bumper, just underneath where your bootlid closes. if you open your boot you'll see them

after all that is removed theere are afew clips on the side bits that connect to the arch, just pull the bumper away each side and they should unclip.

Make sure you have something soft & cleanish under it so if you drop it accidentaly, it wont scratch

also make sure you remember to disconnect the numberplate light before you pull the bumper off so you dont rip the wiring out :p

thats all i can think of atm, hope it helps!

it was a must for me as mine's lowered so there was 0 clearance. have a look and see if you can see the bolts, if you can i spose you dont have to take the wheels off :)