ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear bumper insert

non sport
hi all, im looking into colour coding, and doing it myself. does the rear bumper insert (black trim) come off?or is it built into the bumper?

really sorry if this is a stupid question i just dont want to buy a new bumper and find the insert come out!! also is the ph1 and ph2 bumpers the same?

cheers guys

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Rear bumper insert does come out - dont ask me how though lol, and no ph1 & 2 bumpers are not the same

non sport
right so iv got to take the bumper off..or buy a spare and the ph1 wont fit ph2 cars??bugger i found a cheap ph1 but iv got ph2!!

thanks for your help guys

Bah, pull it you pansy! Get under the car and you can also push it out to help it.

p.s they are 17quid from dealers if you are unfortunate enough to damage it.

non sport
i was plannin to go the scrappy to get one that way id learn how to get the fucker out b4 i tried to damage my own car!!the insert is only 17 quid from a dealers?really?