ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear bumper designs

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Been looking and thinking and i was wondering if there is a rear diffuser designed for the back of a clio 172 or can you make the 197 rear diffuser fit?

Just feel it looks a bit plain and wouldnt mind designing something with my friend who owns a body shop that would look good on a 172.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Bit crude but you get the idea.
Looks better than I thought it would, although photoshop and real life are two different things.
The exhaust ports would have to be filled or you'd have to make a 197 style diffuser from scratch.

172rearcopy1.gif

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Does look good, but yer will look different in life. Im guessing there is not a design already out there to buy.

Anyone have the measurements for the rear diffuser from the 197?

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
I guess that isnt to bad but still not what would be ideal, i wouldnt mind having a go at this but looks to be a hard task

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
They all seem to give of the chavy image, iv sent a message to KTEC see if its something possible and if they have ever thought of designing one.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
K-tec already sell chav kits, so I doubt the people that but them are going for the kind of subtle design you want,
they probably wouldn't sell enough because most CS owners prefer the standard look, and chavs prefer the tw*t look. LOL

The last link I posted has loads of designs but like you said there all a bit chavy.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Yer i have gathered that already had two people put on the post it would look naff lol. Was just after something different guess i will leave it.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Don't live your life based on what other people say, opinions are all well and good
but some of the mods on here were new at some point and now there normal.
Pro Race1.2s, carbon bonnets, vinyl wraps etc.

ClioMK2-Com-RB07.jpg

This ones not too bad

Last edited:
  R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
I think what im expecting to what can be done is totally different, the one you Photo shop looks mint but the ones that have been designed do seem to give it a chavy image.