ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear brakes

clio mk1 ph1
took my car (mark1 phase 1 1.2)for mot and it failed because i got no reading from the rear brakes on the rollers, the car had been stood for about 6 months well i passed my test. so presumed it was my brake cylinders so replaced them n bled them up but there still s**t, feels the same as b4, any ideas what it could be,there is still material on the shoes replaced them not long ago and the drums are in good nick please help cheers

it wont physically feel any better as rear brakes do sod all.

when i had my vlaver mot'd the guy said, wow your rears are s**t. but the fronts are awesome! bout right for a french car. it can pass. lol

S2000
not totally sure but I think so. I know the 16v and williams had one, but I'm not 100% about the RSi though I think it should have one. I know the 1.4's don't have it so the 1.2's won't have one either.