ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear brakes missing these where to get?

Clio 182, Supra RZ
Long story short my rear brake disk snapped in half and took my caliper with it (sad times)... i now have a new caliper and disks but im missing these items highlighted in picture below if anyone knows what they are called and where i can get them it would be very much appreciated.

Untitled-1-1.png

As you can see its the small paper clip looking things that go on your pads and the little mettal bit circled at the bottom.

Clio 182, Supra RZ
Rear brake pad fitting/retaining kit

If desperate for them today, a motor factors or Renault Dealer if close by for you

I have some on shelf (full kits for both callipers) I can send you out for tomorrow mate

Also did these go back on behind rear discs:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...cer-that-go-behind-rear-discs-on-Clio-172-182

How much posted for just rear passenger or do they only come in pairs?

I havnt taken disks off yet i realised last second they was missing so they should still be behind the disks thanks for the heads up though

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
They come as full kits for both rear callipers mate, £10 posted please and I'll stick them on 1st class RM today for you.

No worries, just didn't want your new rear disc bearings to fail prematurely with you just buying them