ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear brake pads

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
2004 182.

My car passed its MOT first time (shock horror) and there was an advisory that the rear pads were running very low which i expected. Im looking to get a replacement set and found a set on GSF but i need someone to confirm they are actually for the 182.

Part Number: R64605

Can anyone confirm this is the right set? It says "16v" on the description and although there are some for the 172 (which i beleive share the same setup) there greenstuff, cost a fortune and lets face it there only for the rear.

Cheers all.

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
Cheers all, ended up getting a set earlier. Ive just done one side, easy job think its the exact same setup my saxo had. Im having a problem with the o/s piston though (drivers side to you and me) as it wont wind back, seems to go part way back but then only gives you enough room to slide one of the pads in, nothing at all for the other side.

Im assuming that this might be something to do with my new pads on the other side which has put the piston right back and as a result the fluids in the system are more pressurised?

Will i need to take off the brake fluid lid to relieve some pressure so i can wind the piston back?

Cheers.