ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Brake Pads £££ Yozzasport

WR1 impreza
Hi mate just a quick question,

Having had my 182 lowered the mechanic has informed me the rear brake pads have about a month left to live. Can you give me a price of new ones fitted please?? ( Discs appear fine)

Thanks
Tom

Maz

LY 200
Is that only how much they cost .. thought they would be more .. im guessing I will need some before Oulton as im still on originals and done 31k .. lol

Have you got the part number by any chance ?

Shhh
I fitted my own rear pads, simple enough..

Just buy the pads from Yozza, then fit them yourself. About 30mins per side

TDI tyre shreader
Hi mate just a quick question,

Having had my 182 lowered the mechanic has informed me the rear brake pads have about a month left to live. Can you give me a price of new ones fitted please?? ( Discs appear fine)

Thanks
Tom

Mate get your pads from anywhere it doesn't matter and fit them yourself, all you have to do is pull a pin knock a shim out pull the pads out and wind the piston back in piece of piss

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Might as well do mine while I replace my handbrake cable, pads straight forward never done a cable before though. Is it simple? Well its french so prob not but have to ask

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
One of the cables has snapped. I replaced 1 about 8 months ago as it had snapped is it correct I should of done both?

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
My discs and pads at the back are done at 18k :dapprove: Is this normal? Do you think I could chance my arm and try and get new ones under warranty?

My discs and pads at the back are done at 18k :dapprove: Is this normal? Do you think I could chance my arm and try and get new ones under warranty?

Yep try Renault uk etc and your dealership they;'ve been chnaged before now. However if you don't drive or brakes hard then you'll get rust like this.

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
I haven't, I know they're only 6mm new but they looked at lot less than that. The guy that fitted my DS2500s at the front showed me when it was up on the ramp. They look pretty fooked. Plus there's a lot of resistance as the pad seems to be pressed against the disc. I wonder if this accounts for my poor mpg as of late.

Plus there's a lot of resistance as the pad seems to be pressed against the disc. I wonder if this accounts for my poor mpg as of late.

Unlikly its the cold weather give you extra power gives the lower MPG. the brakes would be melted trying to cause a huge drop in mpg.

Sounds like the sliders need greasing though.

Is that only how much they cost .. thought they would be more .. im guessing I will need some before Oulton as im still on originals and done 31k .. lol

Have you got the part number by any chance ?
Just got a genuine set of rear pads from my dealer. It says part No: 77 01 207 034 on the box. I got genuine pads & discs with bearing & ABS ring fitted for £165.19. They originally quoted me around £235 until I told them I could get them off the net for £180, I was surprised they dropped the price so much & didnt just match the price. Just for info the disc with bearing & ABS ring fitted is part No: 77 01 204 901