ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear axle/beam bush

Renault Clio 172
Hiya lads/ladies,

How hard are the rear beam bushes to remove?
And is it going to piss me off?

Cheers, Carlos.

Renault Clio 172
f**k sake 😂

I was hoping someone was going to comment and say 'nah, piece of piss, mine practically fell out' lol I'll see how I go then, cheers dude.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
The bolts might not be too seized, we did my mates a few weeks ago and the first thing you'll come across is the the bolts are so long that they won't come out, especially on the driver's side as they hit the fuel tank.

Probably easier to get them out most of the way and then cut them off and replace with shorter high tensile M10 bolts.

Renault Clio 172
The bolts might not be too seized, we did my mates a few weeks ago and the first thing you'll come across is the the bolts are so long that they won't come out, especially on the driver's side as they hit the fuel tank.

Probably easier to get them out most of the way and then cut them off and replace with shorter high tensile M10 bolts.
Ah okay dude, I'll figure it out as I go, any idea how long the replacements bolts will need to be?

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
We used one of these on my mates bushes, in combination with my impact gun. They were pretty tight tbh!

kit-de-montaje-silentbloc-rodamientos-y-rotulas-27-piezas-L-254787-1728756_1.jpg